HR Expertise tailored just for you
As A US Navy Veteran With 20 Years Of HR Experience, I’m Here To Tailor HR Solutions To Your Small Business’s Unique Needs.
- HR Policy & Procedures Review
- HR Compliance Audits
- Employee Handbook Development
- HR Outsourcing Services
- HR Technology Integration
- Open Enrollment
- Employee Benefit Evaluation
- Compensation Analysis
- Organization Transitions
- Trusted Advisor
- Employee Transitions
- Conflict Resolution
I’m Emily Harrigan, and I’ve traveled a unique career path from the US Navy to becoming a seasoned Human Resources Leader with two decades of experience. Allow me to put my expertise to work for your small business, guiding you toward HR optimization success. My background includes innovative leadership in strategy development, high-profile project management, and a successful track record of enhancing productivity, efficiency, quality, and financial results through HR systems and processes.
What sets me apart:
- Human Resources leader with 20 years of experience, exceling in both long-term strategic planning and addressing immediate, mission-critical HR matters.
- Ability to navigate seamlessly from the shop floor to the executive suite.
- Strength in core HR functions, spanning compensation and benefits, policy development, performance management and compliance.
- Proven excellence in HR merger & acquisition due diligence, integrations, and reduction in force strategies.
- Proficient in HR systems/infrastructure design and implementation.
- Expertise in enhancing organizational effectiveness and engagement.
Learn more about my extensive track record by visiting the Project Highlights page.